Monday, October 22, 2007

FFBE: The Final Question


How was your experience in the exchange? I had a great time this exchange. I found that the communication was pretty regular and the FFBE blog site was very clear.


Did you enjoy the folks you met? Yup! Enjotyed the Hallmark cards from my secret pal (her identity is still to be revealed!), and have enjoyed recieving and posting comments on others blogs.


Did you just love the bag you received? Sadly, I haven't got it yet :( My pal has emailed me to tell me it will be in the mail this week...Yippee!!!


Please share any thoughts, criticism, and things you loved! I would like to see an album of everyone's works at the end of all this, without having to jump from site to site. Other than that, I've had loads of fun and can't wait for the next one to start!

No comments: