Saturday, September 29, 2007

Scattegories...Join me!

Anyone want to join me? Let me know and I'll come over to your blog to see!

Scattergories MEMEThe rules are: Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the questions. They must be real places, names, things ... nothing made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers! So join in the fun...

1. My name: Cathy
2. Famous Singer: Carole King
3. Four letter word: Camp
4. Street: Chaucer (Avenue, actually. That's where I live)
5. Color: Cobalt
6.Gifts/Presents: Candles
7. Vehicle: Corvette
8. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Cards
9. Boy's Name: Carl
10. Girl's Name: Candice
11. Movie Title: Caddyshack
12. Drink: Cosmopolitan
13. Occupation: Cardiologist
14. Celebrity: Calista Flockhart
15. Magazine: Creative Knitting (duh...)
16. U.S. City: Cleveland (ok, bonus question here...CANADIAN city?: Calgary)
17. Pro Sports: Curling (I did mention I'm Canadian, didn't I?)
18. Fruit: Cranberry
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: Car crash
20. Something You Throw Away: Candy wrapper
21. Things You Shout: COOL!
22. Cartoon Character: Curious George

TAG! If you're reading this and want to Participate, then you're tagged! It's fun to do!

2 comments:

vegasangelbrat said...

Creative answers...lol Have a good one!

Lissa K said...

Ok...I joined...I didn't have real creative answers, but I tried - LOL. (I'm on the EasySocks group with you! :o))))
Hugs,
Lissa
www.loopyknitterthoughtsandnonsense.blogspot.com