Friday, September 7, 2007

FFBE Exchange Contest


1. Post on your blog, and give us SOME kind of secret "Bag in Progress" photo. You could share your yarn before you started, or a close up of your knitting, or the patterns you pondered when you began, or what you're still pondering!
Well, I had this great color combo chosen, only to read further about my partner to find she's not really a 'brown' person. So I'll be changing up the brown. The pattern? Well that will remain a secret, but suffuice to say, I've purched one I love and will be adapting to create this special bag!
2. Post a link to the blog of one other swapper that you 'met' and have continued to read through the 3-2-1 contact post! There's been many, but if I have to choose one, it's Deb's (from the US), blog located here: http://debsboringlife.blogspot.com/ (Hey I want to get in on this Secret pal exchange sometime soon!!)
3. Post a link here (on the FFBE site) telling me you entered! Done!
4. Do this no later than September 23rd! Done!

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

The picture of the yarn is really beautiful!

vegasangelbrat said...

Congrats on your winning this contest!!! Woo-Hoo, WTG Girl!
Pretty colors of yarns there too :)

Cathy said...

Thanks for the comments! Unfortunately, the finished product did not turn out as planned, so I started another bag. It'll be felted today.
I'll be updating the old blog this weekend with pics, etc!