Thursday, May 31, 2007

ITE has begun!

Been a while since I've posted...I was hoping to commit to regular entries, but that (quite obviously) has not occurred.

Well, International Tote Exchange 4 has begun. I've contacted my downstream partner (the one I'm making for), but have not heard back from her yet. I'm hoping for a little more info so I can start her bag. I've got the basic idea in my head as well as the colors, but I want to make it just right!
I've yet to hear from my 'upstream' partner (the one who's making for me) and that's a little frustrating...Oh well, I'll be patient for a few more days. Partners were only assigned a couple of days ago.

What's on my needles? Let's see,,,Variation on a Frill scarf, checkerboard felted bag for mom, Surprise Bag for workmate...that's enough for now. Soon I'll also have the ITE bag on the go, though I may use the KM for part of it, (no...not cheating, just incorporating more of my creative talents! )

Til next time!

No comments: