Sunday, April 22, 2007

ITE 4 Questionaire

1. Name and blogger handle: Cathy aka 'Drtymama' ('cause I'm a a gardener and a mom!)
2. Blog URL (if applicable): http://drowninginaseaofyarn.blogspot.com/
3. Do you want a purse that is felted/not felted/surprise me: I like/have done both. I always like surprises!
4. Color/fiber likes and dislikes: Acrylic for purses..not so much. I like earth tones and eclectic mixes of colors.
5. Do you tend to be dressy or casual? Casual. I like roomy bags with pockets that I can stash all my stuff into and go!
6. Prefer a pal who lives in the USA or international? Either
7. Miscellaneous info (anything you want to tell your pal): Knitting is my passion! What I enjoy most about these exchanges is the opportunity to see what others are creating, and to share experiences and friendship.

No comments: